Welcome to Tim Thomas' blog, Ymgeisydd Plaid Cymru ar gyfer Penybont ar Ogwr Plaid candidate for Bridgend

This Blog never contains legal advice.


All Blogposts contain only my personal views and are published in an entirely personal capacity.

Comments are usually moderated. However, I do not accept any legal responsibility for the content of any comment unless we have refused to delete the comment following a valid complaint. Any complaint must set out the grounds for the deletion of the comment.

Like the BBC, this Blog is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.

I can be emailed on tim_tom79@hotmail.com

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Tim Thomas selected for Bridgend

It will be an honour to stand as the Plaid Cymru candidate in Bridgend to contest the 2011 Assembly election.


I live within the Bridgend Constituency in Brackla with my wife; Sara and we have a 9-month-old daughter.


I look forward to sharing my thoughts and latest campaign news with you and would encourage you to comment on my blog updates.

Diolch yn fawr iawn I chi / Thank you very much

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment